StorFly mSATA SSDs can be designed into systems that implement SATA 3Gbps connectivity over a widely-used PCIe miniCard socket that has the added benefit of industry-standard clamping mechanism. They are optimal storage solutions for medical, networking and embedded applications that require high performance in a small form factor.
They are great for wearable or vehicle computers and other high shock and vibration applications that require a form factor with a volume that is less than 10% that of a 2.5-inch SSD.
- Standard and industrial temperature
- vtGuard Power-Fail Protection
- StorKit Industrial Software accessible
- Global static and dynamic wear leveling
- Self Encrypting Drive (SED) optional