Defense systems have the highest requirements for their mission-critical systems. All four of these segments will require a variety of computing solutions which include storage and memory components.
Hardware performance must be optimized for rapid data transfer, low latency, high data reliability, secure storage, and solid protection against data loss from power failure.
Military systems must also operate at low power and fit within space constraints. Virtium meets these demanding requirements with its industrial-grade, extra-rugged solid-state storage, and memory solutions.
Virtium solutions – including XR (Extra-Rugged) line of StorFly SSDs and DDR4 memory modules — are matched with powerful ARM and X86-based processors to form defense system-on-modules and single-board computers.
Virtium has the right industrial embedded iTemp (-40ºC to 85ºC) solutions.
Our Memory products feature:
- Multiple form factors, capacities, and unique profiles
- Ultra Low Profile (ULP) and Very Low Profile (VLP) form factors
- Patented stacking technology
- 30μ gold-coated contacts, underfill, and conformal coating
Our Storage products feature:
- Multiple form factors, NAND technologies, wide range of capacities
- vtGuard™ – power loss protection
- Optimized firmware for different NAND technologies: SLC, MLC, and 3D TLC
- SATA SMART Interface and support for NVMe-cli.org command line tool
- AES Encryption , Crypto Erase, and optional TCG Opal
- StorKit® Software for monitoring and management storage