Location: EverRich Building, R1 Tower – 940B Ba Thang Hai St, Ward 15, District 11- HCM City, Vietnam
Job Description / Responsibilities:
Virtium VN is seeking two Technical Managers / Directors for two engineering teams (embedded device and network applications) at the Vietnam office in HCM city. The candidates will work on the advanced technology for the industrial internet of things (IIoT). They must be capable of providing strong technical leadership and hands-on working with engineering team in Vietnam to support Virtium US operations.
- Oversee a team of engineers for software development of embedded storage and memory devices or, network application development (AWS or other Cloud IoT).
- Work closely with Director of R&D from USA to understand the project requirements, work with USA team to create architecture, software requirements and milestones, manage Viet Nam team to design, test and perform integration.
- The responsibilities include day to day management of the project schedule, deliveries and due date for the project in Virtium VN.
- Measure and monitor key performance metrics, including efficiency, productivity, lead times, quality, and delivery (annually).
- Mentor and provide technical guidance, coaching to team members.
- Communicate effectively with the different functions within VN and US.
- Travel to USA for training or participate in the system design.
Skills / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Strong experience in software development.
- Good writing and oral communication skills both in English and Vietnamese.
- Leader, self-confident and ability to work with upper management. Must have track record of selecting, hiring and developing talent.
- Must be able to lead and motivate engineering team. Success in managing through influence, persuasion, coaching and counseling.