Location: Virtium Corporate, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Department: Marketing Communications
Send Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description / Responsibilities:
Virtium is looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join our Marketing team. You will provide professional support in advertising communications, creative development and media planning.
- Accountable for creating all communications of Virtium’s positioning & messages.
- Develop original digital and print content, written and visual, for multi-media communications including, but not limited to emails, memos, talking points, video storyboards and scripts, FAQs, articles, live events, webinars, blurbs, presentation decks, social content, posters, flyers, and infographics.
- Work independently on standardized/recurring assignments and under the direct supervision of Director of MARCOM.
- Use creative storytelling techniques to create an emotional connection with the audience.
- Help to develop and manage all: Virtium’s communication strategies including PR, direct mails, trade shows etc. Virtium’s information website and SEO, Virtium’s literatures, website, sales and customers communications.
- Accountable for all Virtium’s Social Media marketing activity.
- Develop and implement marketing and communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success
- Create of marketing and communications collateral to ensure that it is consistent with the organization’s brand, including white papers, website copy, solution brochures, quick reference guide, cheat sheets, and more
- Write and deliver internal/external/partners newsletter on a regular basis
- Reach out to influencers, media and beyond in order to arrange story placement on a national and global level
- Experience with supporting on-site activities and events
- Education level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Can take conceptual ideas and translate them into corporate, contemporary written, and/or visual content using graphic design, photography, videography
- Working knowledge of Canva, MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- A keen eye for innovative marketing tactics to an internal audience and the importance of brand and campaign management
- Self-starter, inspired by ideas, and team-oriented
- Ability to adhere to project schedule and be a collaborative team player while being able to independently work on deliverables
- High energy, fun, and creative
- Strong organizational skills goal and deadline-oriented, pro-active thinker
- Strong communications skills articulate ideas, express self and capture others’ ideas easily
- Familiarity and interest in marketing strategies used in industrial industries